Meet Dr. Virginia Young
Why dentistry? Dr. Young is called to care for others through the field of dentistry. After experiencing trauma to her mouth with the loss of several teeth during a high school field hockey accident, she went through seven years of dental visits and procedures. She feels blessed to have been provided with incredible dental care by compassionate and talented dentists. This care, her personal experience as a patient, and her passion for serving others drives her to be a dedicated compassionate dentist. Advanced Education To provide exceptional care to her patients, Dr. Young has dedicated years of additional training in advanced digital dentistry, same-day-crown technology, as well as implant placement and restoration.
- Fellowship, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellowship Award Track, Academy of General Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Masters of Science, Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science, Major Molecular and Cellular Biology, Minor Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign